Thursday, November 1, 2007

candy monster in the group room?

I left a bag of hard-earned Halloween candy on the table in the group lounge this morning, and by noon, almost all the candies were gone (all the good ones were long gone, apparently, leaving just a few lollipops, Tootsie Rolls, and stray bubble gum pieces)! I am quite amazed at my group's sugar-consuming capacity. This is not the first time candy has so quickly disappeared! I'd brought in a tray of Ferroro Rocher a few weeks ago, and by noontime, not only were the chocolates gone, the tray itself had disappeared! I think this is quite nice, since my roommate and I often end up with more chocolate than we know what to do with. I'm just a bit surprised at the sweet teeth present in this lab!

1 comment:

synthetic environment said...

Welcome to the Chemblogosphere! Good luck with the blog.